Call for Papers : Asian and Australasian Society of Labour Economics (AASLE) Inaugural Conference
The Asian and Australasian Society of Labour Economics (AASLE) is being founded to promote research and cooperation in Labour and Applied Economics across Asia and Australasia. The inaugural conference of the AASLE aims to bring together researchers from around the world and will be hosted by the Australian National University Research School of Economics in Canberra, Australia, from 7-9 December 2017. The Executive Board invites submissions on any topics related to Labour and Applied Economics.
Paper submission - closing date 30 June 2017
Submissions for presentation should include an abstract (max. 250 words) and a full paper. Contributors are invited to submit papers and abstracts at www.aasle2017.org/call-for-papers.
Invited and keynote speakers include:
- David Card, UC Berkeley
- Swati Dhingra, London School of Economics
- Edward Lazear, Stanford University
- Thomas Lemieux, Vancouver School of Economics
- Justin Yifu Lin, Peking University, former Chief Economist of the World Bank
- Stephen Machin, London School of Economics
- Yasuyuki Sawada, Chief Economist, Asian Development Bank
Download the Conference Flyer
From: Friday June 30, 2017, 12:00 am
To: Sunday July 30, 2017, 12:00 am
18 National Circuit, Canberra ACT 2600