+61 424 269 327 | email@example.com | 30-34 Parramatta Rd – Stanmore, Sydney
I am a Master of Applied Finance, recently graduated, seeking to obtain an entry-level position as a Junior Economist. I would like to work for a highly motivated environment firm where I can provide an insight to the organization into the behaviour of the financial markets and the changing trends of economies worldwide while getting a chance to learn from the industry experts.
Western Sydney University Sydney, NSW/Australia
Master of Applied Finance Graduated in March 2020
• Relevant modules: Economics, Financial Modelling, Financial Securities Analysis, Credit and Lending Decisions, International Finance and Funds Management and Portfolio Selection
FIA Business University São Paulo, SP/Brazil
Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Engineering Graduated in December 2016
• Relevant modules: Economics, Quantitative Methods Applied to Finance, Risk Management, Fixed Income, and ALM (Asset and Liability Management), Exchange Market.
University Nove de Julho São Paulo, SP/Brazil
Bachelor of Science in Economics Graduated in December 2014
• Relevant modules: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Econometrics, Statistics, Monetary Economy and Financial System, Share Market Analysis, Futures, and Derivatives Market.
Australia Work Experience Sydney, NSW/Australia
Hospitality and Construction Industry. Apr 2017 – May 2020
While studying for my master’s degree, I performed a myriad of jobs in the Hospitality and Construction Industry in Sydney/NSW. Through those jobs, I had the opportunity to improve and solidify my numeracy skills, diplomacy, communication, multitasking, teamwork, problem-solving, critical thinking, and leadership and team management skills.
Itau Bank São Paulo, SP/Brazil
Economist Analyst Apr 2015 – Nov 2016
• Performed research in the financial and commodity markets, and analysis of financial data to forecast and plan work-related activities.
• Consulting with clients regarding their perspective and expectations of economic research of their business.
• Collected and analyzed Economic data using mathematical models and prepared reports, tables, and charts that present research results to clients of the bank.
• Performed analysis of issues related to the cost of products, employment levels, exchange rates, taxes, inflation, or interest rates and wrote articles for publication in the internal media of the bank.
• Liaise with the financial advisors to Formulate investment recommendations to corporate clients of the
bank based on analysis of interrelationships between economic variables and the impacts of government
fiscal and monetary policies, expenditure, taxation, and other budgetary policies on the economy.
Bank Santander São Paulo, SP/Brazil
Junior Economist Sep 2010 – Mar 2015
• Processed the received data by applying statistical tools and reorganized it in standard formats.
• Study the changes in the economic markets and evaluate its impact on the financial activities of the
• Determined simple trends and patterns out of the visual representation of the data.
• Carried out rigorous calculations and formulations to achieve a deeper inference level.
• Researched and made use of principles of statistics to analyze savings, investments, and risk of the
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English and Portuguese. Conversational proficiency in Spanish.
IT SKILLS: Advanced Excel, Bloomberg Terminal, Statistical software: R, Gretl, and STATA.
OTHER SKILLS: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Candidate Level I 2020 – CFA Institute.
Bloomberg Terminal Essential – Corporate Finance Institute.
Econometrics - Course Certificate - Erasmus School of Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
INTERESTS: Interested in research and application of topics regarding Psychology of Decision-Making, Behavioral
Economics, and Napoleon Hill’s Philosophy of Success.