Annual ESA National Awards and Prizes 2021 - ONLINE ONLY
From: Friday January 28, 2022, 12:30 pm
To: Friday January 28, 2022, 1:00 pm
Join ESA President, Danielle Wood, in a short online ceremony for the presentation of the 2021 Annual Economic Society Awards and Prizes. Each year the Economic Society of Australia offers four awards at the national level to honour distinguished Australian economists. The awards are:
- The Distinguished Fellow Award – for significant contribution to the development of economics;
- The Distinguished Public Policy Fellow Award – for significant contribution to public debate on policy issues.
- The Honorary Fellow Award – for significant contribution to the Society; and
- The Young Economist Award – for economists under 40 for significant contribution to economic thought and knowledge.
- Best Paper, Economic Record
- Best Paper, Economic Papers
We will be joined at the ceremony by the award and prize recipients, as well as special guests from the nominating branch and representatives of Wiley, who will ‘present’ each recipient with their award.
2020 Young Economist Address: Markus Brueckner - Fiscal Consolidations
This will be presented at ACE2022 in Hobart.
Note on Timing of this Event
This event will be held from 12.00pm until 1.00pm AEDT (timezone converter)
Registration and Joining this Webinar
To register please book online below. The link to join this webinar will be included in your auto-generated invoice email - please look out for this and keep it safe until the webinar is due to be broadcast. Note, these emails sometimes get caught in spam folders.