ESA Annual National Awards and Prizes
Join ESA President, Danielle Wood, in a short online ceremony for the presentation of the 2021 Annual Economic Society Awards and Prizes. Each year the Economic Society of Australia offers four awards at the national level to honour distinguished Australian economists. The awards are:
- The Distinguished Fellow Award – for significant contribution to the development of economics;
- The Distinguished Public Policy Fellow Award – for significant contribution to public debate on policy issues.
- The Honorary Fellow Award – for significant contribution to the Society; and
- The Young Economist Award – for economists under 40 for significant contribution to economic thought and knowledge.
- Best Paper, Economic Record
- Best Paper, Economic Papers
We will be joined at the ceremony by the award and prize recipients, as well as special guests from the nominating branch and representatives of Wiley, who will ‘present’ each recipient with their award.