Economic Record Journal Submission for Non-Members
A fee of $110 inlcuding GST applies to all submissons by non-members of ESA. Journal submission fees can be paid by credit card below. Alternatively, you can join any branch of ESA. Benefits of membership include:
- Membership of Australia's largest professional economics association
- Free access to lunchtime seminars (held monthly) on topical economic and public policy issues
- Early notice of society events and seminars
- Access to professional colleagues in the corporate, public, academic and student domains
- Receipt of a monthly newsletter, advertising forthcoming events such as the monthly lunchtime seminars, major functions, the annual Economic Society Conference etc
- Discounts to all Branch and national Society events
- Tax deductibility of your membership contribution (in most cases)
- Access to our Publications for subscribers
Submit your manuscripts to the Economic Record
Guidelines for submissions can be found on Wiley's website.
If you haven’t done so yet, please submit your paper online to Manuscript Central http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ecor
You can choose to Pay Online or Offline by cheque / EFT.