Economic Record Journal Submission for Non-Members
A fee of $110 inlcuding GST applies to all submissons by non-members of ESA. Journal submission fees can be paid by credit card below. Alternatively, you can join any branch of ESA. Benefits of membership include:
- Membership of Australia's largest professional economics association
- Free access to lunchtime seminars (held monthly) on topical economic and public policy issues
- Early notice of society events and seminars
- Access to professional colleagues in the corporate, public, academic and student domains
- Receipt of a monthly newsletter, advertising forthcoming events such as the monthly lunchtime seminars, major functions, the annual Economic Society Conference etc
- Discounts to all Branch and national Society events
- Tax deductibility of your membership contribution (in most cases)
- Access to our Publications for subscribers
Submit your manuscripts to the Economic Record
Guidelines for submissions can be found on Wiley's website.
As of August 30, 2023 all new Economic Record manuscripts are submitted through the Research Exchange platform. For submissions started prior to August 30, 2023 please visit Manuscript Central to manage or complete your submission.
You can choose to Pay Online or Offline by cheque / EFT.
During the submission process, non-members should upload your receipt as confirmation of payment of the submission fee. If paid by credit card, you should have received an email with a link to a tax invoice. If paid by EFT, please upload a screenshot of payment confirmation from your bank.